NCT&H Catering and Support Services division was established in 1996 to provide catering and facility management services to organizations across a range of sectors throughout the United Arab Emirates.
Our knowledge of international best practice combined with solid experience in local markets positions us as a leading partner in providing comprehensive solutions for our client’s individual needs.
We proudly hold the following ISO certifications:
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 9001:2015
NCTH Catering and Support Services also hold HACCP certification and Abu Dhabi’s Health Safety Management System certification OSHAD.
We deliver our core corporate values of Respect, Integrity, and Service Excellence through:
- Guaranteeing a healthy and safe working environment,
- Maintaining the highest quality and service standards at the best value, and
- Ensuring client satisfaction.
Our vision is to be the leading provider of catering and support services in the region.
To achieve our vision, we implement a strategy of:
- Expanding market participation through customer recommendation based on our high quality services,
- Constantly developing our services through innovation and efficiency, and
- Creating a positive and encouraging working environment where people unlock their full potential.
Health, Safety, and the Environment
As the first Catering and Support Services company in the Middle East to have achieved 18001 OHSAS accreditation, we are fully committed in promoting the highest Health, Safety, and Environmental standards in catering, support services, and human resources. NCTH is the first catering and support services company in the region to upgrade 18001 into 45001:2018
Our General Manager HSEQ supervises the implementation of these standards to create a culture where health and safety is prioritized at all levels. At NCT&H Catering and Support Services, health and safety are more than national and international obligations, they are ingrained throughout all business functions.